Thursday, August 18, 2011

Okay Emo Post.

I guess I shouldn't be writing this.

Lately me and Farra have been going out a lot. Our last date was last night, and the date before that was the night before. I'm not complaining; the only complaint I have is that we're not together for every waking second. I really miss her when she's not there. Am I being incredibly needy and clingy? Yes, I suppose. I'm sorry, I just love her so.

But here's the thing. The more I love her the more I grow insecure. The more I see her as completely perfect, the absolute one for me, the more I feel like I'm not worthy. It's as if at any moment she'll see what a horrible choice she's made in loving me and will immediately seek out somebody who's more worth her time. I don't want that, yet what can I do? I'm really afraid of losing her. Even when there's no immediate threat. I don't want to lose her.

Ah, I'm rambling. This is stupid. Okay I'mma shut up now.

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment