Monday, June 28, 2010

NEWS POST, or, Why Do I Keep Changing the blog design?

Because it sucked. Okay I log in today to post my poem (see previous entry) and find out a lot of things have been going on with Blogger. Suddenly the impossible is easy! Would that it were this easy to do medicine. Ah well. On the news, uh...

 - Changed the layout, and basically the whole blog template.

 -  Added an 'Archive' page over on your right, hope you see it.

 - Added a new poem.

 - Also hope to add friends' blogs and my sweet princess's link if they respond to this invitation.


I guess that's about it. Oh, frabjous day if they ever add an auto BGM feature. Not that it will ever happen of course, but I can dream, right?

Peace.

By Unknown with 3 comments

3 comments:

I think the new layout is a lot more attractive. Instead of feeling like you're trapped in a claustrophobic library, this gives a more modern impression. At the risk of sounding corny, and as far as our creativity is concerned - the sky's the limit.

Hmm, never thought of it that way. Sky's the limit, eh? Love it. And hey, drop your blog url. I can add it to the links on the right.

I would give you a link.. but I'm afraid you'd throw into a tantrum having found an empty wall. =p

Post a Comment